Wasasa Microfinance (Wasasa Microfinance Institution S.C) Vacancy 2021 Alem Gena, Ethiopia Secretary, and Office Administration vacancies. Apply before April 2, 2020.
Recently the Wasasa Microfinance Institution S.C has published an employment announcement (Addis Zemen) regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary and Office Administration posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Wasasa’s mission is to emerge as a full scale financial services provider for the Ethiopian subprime sector. The sector includes the rural and urban poor and all those who have difficulty in accessing the services of the mainstream Banking.
Wasasa Microfinance Vacancy 2021
|Wasasa Microfinance S.C. was established by Oromo Self-Reliance Association (OSRA), a local NGO and got a Microfinancing Business License No. MFI/017/2000 from National Bank of Ethiopia on September 20, 2000.|
|Position||Secretary and Office Administration|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||2 to4-year experiences|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Name of the organization: Wasasa Microfinance Institution S.C
- Type of Organisation: Private
- Computer Knowledge: YES (MS Office)
- Job Location: Addis Ababa
- Educational Qualification: Diploma or degree certificate in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent / Fulltime
- Total Vacancy: 02
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Wasasa Microfinance Office or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.