Trade Computation and Consumer Protection Authority Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Auto-Mechanic, Purchasing, Driver Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 24 vacancies at the Trade Computation and Consumer Protection Authority for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Trade Computation and Consumer Protection Authority, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Auto-Mechanic, Purchasing, Driver Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Auto-Mechanic, Purchasing, Driver Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Trade Computation and Consumer Protection Authority Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+2/10+3/Diploma/Graduation Degree in relevant fields.|
|Opening Date||December 02, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 10, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 8651, 7690, 5098|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Trade Computation and Consumer Protection Authority, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: 10+2/10+3/Diploma/Graduation Degree in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Auto-Mechanic, Purchasing, Driver
- Deadline: December 10, 2020
- Salary: ብር 8651, 7690, 5098
- Total Variety of Positions: 17
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 24
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting , Management , Public Administration , Cooperative Accounting , Economics , Secretary , Supplies Management , Office Administration , Law , Marketing , Finance Management , Business Administration , Statistics , Auto-Mechanic , Purchasing , Driver.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Trade Computation and Consumer Protection Authority or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.