SOS Sahel Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 04 “Community Development Facilitators, Project Coordinator and More” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before June 24, 2023. The SOS Sahel Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
SOS Sahel Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The SOS Sahel Ethiopia looking for “Community Development Facilitators, Project Coordinator and More” Vacancy. SOS Sahel Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before June 24, 2023.
SOS Sahel Ethiopia has published an employment notification June 14, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. SOS Sahel Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023.
SOS Sahel Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023
|SOS Sahel Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 04 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Community Development Facilitators, Project Coordinator and More|
|Opening Date||June 14, 2023|
|Closing Date||June 24, 2023|
|Salary||As per Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: SOS Sahel Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: NGO
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Community Development Facilitators, Project Coordinator and More
- Total Vacancy: 04
- Closing Date: June 24, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.sossahelethiopia.org
Community Development Facilitators Post
- BSc Degree or Agriculture Engineering, Natural Resource Management, Irrigation Agronomy, or related fields with 3 years or 5 years practical & relevant rural development experience respectively. The candidate should possess good negotiation and communication skills, good interpersonal skills and proven writing skill in English.
- One in Hinseno Town in East Meska District
- One in Kella Town in South Sodo District
Natural Resource Management & Livelihood Expert Post
- Minimum of BSc Degree in Irrigation NRM, or Water Resource Management & Irrigation Agronomy related field & 3 – 5 years relevant practical experience, excellent negotiation and communication skills, good interpersonal skills and writing skill in English
- Duty Base: Butajira Town
Project Coordinator Post
- MSc in Forestry or NRM, or related fields with minimum experience of 5 years’ experience in sustainable forest management including PFM activities,
- Practical experience of working in sustainable livelihoods promotion especially with youth and women
- Experience of project planning and management (project cycle management)
- Good leadership skills, staff management, budget management, coordination and analytical ability, team building
- Good English communication
- Duty Base: Butajira Town
How to apply for SOS Sahel Ethiopia Jobs 2023?
Closing date: 10 calendar days from the first date of the announcement.
Interested applicants are invited to send or present in person non-returnable copies of their CV, credentials and photocopy of their diploma with cover letter in English to the following addresses: email@example.com PO Box-3262, Addis Ababa
NB: Women candidates are encouraged to apply
Download: Vacancy Notification