SOS Sahel Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Livelihood Specialist” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before April 05, 2023. The SOS Sahel Ethiopia is currently located at Oromia Region.
SOS Sahel Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The SOS Sahel Ethiopia looking for “Livelihood Specialist” Vacancy. SOS Sahel Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before April 05, 2023.
SOS Sahel Ethiopia has published an employment notification March 22, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. SOS Sahel Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023.
SOS Sahel Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023
|SOS Sahel Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||March 22, 2023|
|Closing Date||April 05, 2023|
|Job Location||Robe Town in Bale Zone Oromia Region.|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: SOS Sahel Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: NGO
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Livelihood Specialist
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: April 05, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.sossahelethiopia.org
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in identification and development of livelihoods strategies for the project activities in line with its overall program objectives;
- Support project beneficiaries through developing livelihood improvement plan and strengthening livelihood and business options,
- Facilitate participatory livelihood assessments with communities to review target area livelihood opportunities and develop ideas and plans of how to utilize and capitalize on the available resource in a sustainable manner,
- Ensure the involvement of government staffs (project partners) in participatory processes, development, implementation and community enhancement activities in livelihood diversification activities;
- Provide overall support to the project Coordinator and its technical staffs in the day to day implementation of the project activities.
- The post holder will need extensive experience in livelihoods, business development, participatory development approach, monitoring and evaluation background, M.Sc. or B.Sc. Degree in Agricultural Economics, Marketing Management, Economics and related fields with 3 or 5 years relevant practical experience respectively, preferably in the NGO Sector.
How to apply for SOS Sahel Ethiopia Jobs 2023?
Closing date: 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the first date of announcement.
Interested applicants are invited to send or present in person non-returnable copies of their CV, credentials and photocopy of their diploma with cover letter in English to one of the following Address:
SOS Sahel Ethiopia, P.O. Box 3262, Addis Ababa or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Download: Vacancy Notification