Ethio Leather Industry PLC Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Shoe Technologist” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before June 21, 2023. The Ethio Leather Industry PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Ethio Leather Industry PLC Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Ethio Leather Industry PLC looking for “Shoe Technologist” Vacancy. Ethio Leather Industry PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before June 21, 2023.
Ethio Leather Industry PLC has published an employment notification June 14, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Ethio Leather Industry PLC Job Vacancy 2023.
Ethio Leather Industry PLC Job Vacancy 2023
|Ethio Leather Industry PLC Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||June 14, 2023|
|Closing Date||June 21, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ethio Leather Industry PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Shoe Technologist
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: June 21, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: +251 115156144, + 251 115508935
- Official Website: www.elicoplc.com.et
- BSc or MSc in shoe technology
- More than two years of experience for B.SC and zero-year experience for M.SC
- Have adequate knowledge and experience in shoe design and pattern making, component cutting, component preparation and sewing, permanent operation and product finishing and costing.
- Good exposure in handling and facilitation of related project is a plus
Key skills and Requirements
- A background in marketing and value chain is a big plus
- Good facilitation and technical support skills for shoe manufacturing enterprises
- Good oral and written communication skills
How to apply for Ethio Leather Industry PLC Jobs 2023?
Interested and qualified applicants can submit their application letter, CV with copies of their relevant documents with 7 working days from the date of this announcement by the following address in person or via email.
Address: Meskel Square, Anbessa Building 6th Floor, Office No. 6A
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please use the job title “Shoe technologist” in subject line of your application
For information use the contacts: +251 115156144, + 251 115508935
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on June 21, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Download: Vacancy Notification