Society of International Ministries Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Senior Accountant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before October 13, 2023. The Society of International Ministries is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Society of International Ministries Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Society of International Ministries looking for “Senior Accountant” Vacancy. Society of International Ministries has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before October 13, 2023.
Society of International Ministries has published an employment notification October 01, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Society of International Ministries Job Vacancy 2023.
Society of International Ministries Job Vacancy 2023
|Society of International Ministries Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||October 01, 2023|
|Closing Date||October 13, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Society of International Ministries
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: NGO
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Senior Accountant
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: October 13, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 0911 61 87 60
- Official Website: www.sim.org
- Senior Accountant will directly be responsible to prepare, process, recording, and managing financial transactions of SIM Ethiopia and assure that it is carried out and accounted for according to approved policies and procedures. He/ She should be fully capable of Producing Financial Statements, review and provide them to concerned internal and external users.
Key performance Areas
- Review and analyze that all financial transactions of SIM Ethiopia; reports presented by SIM-related projects in Ethiopia and overseas Inter-office
- statements and perform any necessary checking to ensure their accuracy and record and post them to the proper accounts after the approval.
- Perform various accounts reconciliation, reconcile the Bank accounts to ensure that balance is accurate, and all transactions are accounted for.
- Provides project offices with professional assistance in performing accounting activities; follows up the financial reports of the Projects.
- Ensure that the records of Income taxes, withholding taxes, and Employees’
- Pension withheld/ collected and summarized monthly, declare on time, and settle accordingly to the appropriate government offices on time.
- Ensure that all the Service and Purchase data are recorded, consolidated, declare on time, and submit to appropriate Government office /ERCA timely manner.
- Prepare Bank Transfers and make signatories put their signature on them and then input the transfers into Internet Banking and notify approver/s for their final approval in the system.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of International Public Sector
- Accounting Standards (IPSAS) and applicable regulations, and SIM policies and procedures.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Accounting or Accounting and Finance.
- At least Six years related work experience, out of which 2 years in a senior position(s)
- International NGO Experience is advantageous.
- Self-motivated to complete tasks professionally
- Must have good command of English language.
- Willing and able to work in a team environment.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must have proven interpersonal skills
How to apply for Society of International Ministries Jobs 2023?
Application Closing Date: October 13, 2023
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application with complete CV, Photo and other relevant documents (non-returnable) to SIM Ethiopia office located around Zenebe Work nearby Kale Hiwot Church or send their document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; and email@example.com contact us at 0911 61 87 60 or 0911 22 23 43 for any concern.