Saint Pauls Hospital Millennium Medical College Job Vacancy 2021 [Fresher’s Only]: A total of 43 vacancies for Fresher’s only. Applicants must apply before March 31, 2021. The Saint Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Recently the Saint Pauls Hospital Millennium Medical College has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Saint Pauls Hospital Millennium Medical College Job Vacancy 2021
|Saint Pauls Hospital Millennium Medical College Job Vacancy 2021 : St Paul’s Millennium Medical College, as it is known today, was established through a decree of the Council of Ministers in 2010, although the medical school opened in 2007 and the hospital was established in 1968 by the late Emperor Haile Selassie. It is governed by a board under the Federal Ministry of Health. The College initiated Ethiopia’s first integrated modular and hybrid problem-based curriculum for its undergraduate medical education, and is currently expanding to postgraduate programs and diversifying its undergraduate program offerings.|
|Position||Assistant Professor and above, Graduate Assistant II, Lecturer.|
|Opening Date||March 17, 2021.|
|Closing Date||March 31, 2021.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Name of the organization: The Saint Pauls Hospital Millennium Medical College.
- Organization Type: Private.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc., CGPA, Master in Law, MD + Specialty Certificate in Family Medicine, B.Sc., Ph.D.
- Total Vacancy: 43.
- Experience: Fresher’s Only.
- Closing Date: March 31, 2021.
- Position: Assistant Professor and above, Graduate Assistant II, Lecturer and above.
- For more information: +251 11 276 3536.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Saint Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.