Ethiopian Biodiversity Institute Job Vacancy 2021 [Fresher’s Only]: A total of 01 vacancies for Fresher’s only. Applicants must apply before March 29, 2021. The Ethiopian Biodiversity Institute is currently located at Amhara.
Recently the Ethiopian Biodiversity Institute has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Ethiopian Biodiversity Institute Job Vacancy 2021
|About: Ethiopian Biodiversity Institute Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 01 vacancies for Fresher’s only.|
|Opening Date||February 4, 2021.|
|Closing Date||March 29, 2021.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Name of the organization: The Ethiopian Biodiversity Institute.
- Organization Type: Private.
- Employment Type: Contract.
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc. in Forestry, natural resources management or land use planning with a minimum 0 year experience.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: Fresher’s Only.
- Closing Date: March 29, 2021.
- Position: Junior Expert.
- For more information: 0932271577 / 0335510118.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ethiopian Biodiversity Institute office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.