Safeguards Specialist Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There is currently 01 vacancy at the Federal Technical and Vocational Education and Training Institute for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Federal Technical and Vocational Education and Training Institute, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Safeguards Specialist posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Safeguards Specialist Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|FTVETI Safeguards Specialist Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA or MA in Environmental Science|
|Opening Date||29 July 2020|
|Closing Date||11 August 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Federal Technical and Vocational Education and Training Institute, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: A minimum Bachelor’s or Master degree in Environmental Sciences/ Environmental Engineering, IT, Computer Sciences or equivalent qualifications.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Position Name: Safeguards Specialist
- Salary: Project pay scale of Ethiopian Government
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Federal Technical and Vocational Education and Training Institute or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Yeka Subcity, Woreda 9, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: 011 646 44 55
Fax: 011 646 56 75/78