Rainbow Plastic and Foam Industry PLC Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Fixed Asset and Stock Accountant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before February 21, 2023. The Rainbow Plastic and Foam Industry PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Rainbow Plastic and Foam Industry PLC Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Rainbow Plastic and Foam Industry PLC looking for “Fixed Asset and Stock Accountant” Vacancy. Rainbow Plastic and Foam Industry PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before February 21, 2023.
Rainbow Plastic and Foam Industry PLC has published an employment notification February 12, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Rainbow Plastic and Foam Industry PLC Job Vacancy 2023.
Rainbow Plastic and Foam Industry PLC Job Vacancy 2023
|Rainbow Plastic and Foam Industry PLC Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Fixed Asset and Stock Accountant|
|Opening Date||February 12, 2023|
|Closing Date||February 21, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Rainbow Plastic and Foam Industry PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Fixed Asset and Stock Accountant
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: February 21, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Recording the Item that inter to the business.
- Calculate the value of a company Inventory.
- Monitoring inventory levels to ensure they are within acceptable ranges
- Ensuring that all inventory transaction details are recorded accurately in an accounting system
- Reporting on inventory levels, costs, and turnover rates to management
- Verifying inventory counts and recording adjustments to inventory levels for items that have been used, damaged, or lost
- Determining methods for recording inventory transactions such as physical counts, perpetual systems, or estimates based on previous usage rates
- Verify the movement of Item with voucher like GRN.SRV, SIV and TV etc.
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets.
- Assign tag numbers to fixed assets.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
- Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
- Conduct periodic physical counts of fixed assets.
- Performs other similar duties functions as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Masters in accounting and finance /Business administration, Economics & Management
- Five years of work experience in an Fixed Asset and Stock Accountant and related
- Accreditation with the Institute of Stock Accountant.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills
How to apply for Rainbow Plastic and Foam Industry PLC Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants who can fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter with non-returnable CV and supporting documents within 7 (Seven) consecutive working days from the date of this announcement through-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the title of the position you applied for the subject line of your email.
Candidates who do not follow the instruction will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.