OFLP Lead Facilitator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There is currently 01 vacancy at the Oromiya Environment Forest and Climate Change Authority for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Oromiya Environment Forest and Climate Change Authority, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on OFLP Lead Facilitator Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
OFLP Lead Facilitator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Oromiya Environment Forest and Climate Change Authority Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA/B.Sc./MA/M.Sc. or related fields|
|Opening Date||December 05, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 17, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Oromiya Environment Forest and Climate Change Authority, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: BA/B.Sc./MA/M.Sc. or related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: OFLP Lead Facilitator
- Deadline: December 17, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Agriculture, Environmental Science, Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Ecology.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Oromiya Environment Forest and Climate Change Authority or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.