Accountability and Learning Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently vacancies at the Danish Refugee Council for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Danish Refugee Council, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accountability and Learning Coordinator Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accountability and Learning Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Danish Refugee Council Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||University degree in Computer Science, Development, social science, Statistics or other related field relevant to above duties.|
|Opening Date||November 23, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 06, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Danish Refugee Council, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: NGO
- Educational Qualification: University degree in Computer Science, Development, social science, Statistics or other related field relevant to above duties.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accountability and Learning Coordinator
- Deadline: December 06, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: Online
- Profession: Computer Science, Development, social science, Statistics.
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies.
Please forward the application and CV, in English through the stated website no later than December 6, 2020.
For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult www.drc.ngo