OAFLA Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Program Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before May 12, 2022. The OAFLA is currently located at Addis Ababa.
OAFLA Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The OAFLA looking for “Program Officer” Vacancy. OAFLA has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before May 12, 2022.
OAFLA has published an employment notification April 29, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. OAFLA Job Vacancy 2022
OAFLA Job Vacancy 2022
|OAFLA Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancy for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||April 29, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 12, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per rules|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Organization of African First Ladies For Development (OAFLAD)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Educational Qualification: A minimum of Master degree in Economics, legal and/ or social sciences with strong skills and qualifications in data collection and investigative work.
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Experience: A minimum of five years working experience in the fields of technical backstopping, monitoring, and evaluation of projects and programs targeting especially children, girls and women.
- Closing Date: May 12, 2022
- Application Process: Online
- Position: Program Officer
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.oaflad.org
How to apply for OAFLA Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to OAFLA office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for OAFLA Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.