National Bank of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 04 “Construction Projects Coordinators” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before January 06, 2023. The National Bank of Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
National Bank of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The National Bank of Ethiopia looking for “Construction Projects Coordinators” Vacancy. National Bank of Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before January 06, 2023.
National Bank of Ethiopia has published an employment notification January 01, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. National Bank of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023.
National Bank of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023
|National Bank of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 04 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Construction Projects Coordinators|
|Opening Date||January 01, 2023|
|Closing Date||January 06, 2023|
|Job Location||Construction sites in different regional cities|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: National Bank of Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Bank
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Construction Projects Coordinators
- Total Vacancy: 04
- Closing Date: January 06, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.nbe.gov.et
- Plan, Organize, Direct and monitor the activities of the construction projects.
- Manage and oversee the day- to-day activities of the construction project
- Undertake project’s overall risk management activities such as risk identification, measuring, control and monitoring.
- Periodically evaluate the performance of construction projects and take appropriate actions accordingly.
- Ensure that the project teams and other stakeholders follow the provisions of agreements, contracts and project documentation.
- Monitor overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Establish and maintain relationships with project team, customers, contractor(s), and external/internal stakeholders.
- Provide periodic and progress report on the performance of the project
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2nd Degree or above in Civil Engineering, Construction Technology & Management, and Construction Engineering & Management.
- 7/5 years of relevant work experience for 2 degree or PhD holder respectively, out of which 2 years in supervisory or managerial position, experience in project management is preferable.
- International certification in Project Management is an advantageous
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Strong organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
- Judgment and decision making
- Ability to handle multitask and prioritize competing requests & requirements
- Ability to handle and resolve conflicts
- Good Knowledge of basic computer applications
How to apply for National Bank of Ethiopia Jobs 2023?
Application Deadline: January 2-6, 2023
Application Procedure (how to apply): An interested and qualified applicants should download application form from the Bank’s Website: https://nbe.gov.et/jobs-listing/ complete all mandatory parts and send the dully filled application form with copies of Grade 8th certificate, degree, Masters/PhD and work experience in person to Human Resource Management Directorate Building 2nd, 6th floor OR the below mentioned postal address of the Bank.
Human Resources Management Directorate
National Bank of Ethiopia
PO Box- 5550, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Incomplete and doubtful/suspicious documents will not be accepted by the Bank.
- The Bank’s application form must be dully filled and attached as per the instruction.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an assessment