Myungsung Medical College Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Postgraduate Program Coordinator” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before June 15, 2023. The Myungsung Medical College is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Myungsung Medical College Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Myungsung Medical College looking for “Postgraduate Program Coordinator” Vacancy. Myungsung Medical College has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before June 15, 2023.
Myungsung Medical College has published an employment notification June 04, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Myungsung Medical College Job Vacancy 2023.
Myungsung Medical College Job Vacancy 2023
|Myungsung Medical College Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Postgraduate Program Coordinator|
|Opening Date||June 04, 2023|
|Closing Date||June 15, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Myungsung Medical College (MMC)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Postgraduate Program Coordinator
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: June 15, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 011-639-40-20
- Official Website: www.mmc-edu.net
- BA/BSc degree in Psychology/ Educational Planning and Management/ Nursing or related area, and 6 years work experience; OR MA/ MSc degree in Psychology/ Educational Planning and Management/ Nursing or related area, and 3 years work experience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- High level of computer skills including Word, Excel and power point;
- Fluent English speaking and writing skill.
- Place of Work: MMC (in Korean Hospital Campus) Gerji; Addis Ababa
How to apply for Myungsung Medical College Jobs 2023?
Qualified applicants are required to submit their application together with non-returnable CV and photocopies of credentials including transcript to MMC College (in Korean Hospital Campus) Human Resource Department in person or through email@example.com. Tel. 011-639-40-20
The application would be received from the date this vacancy is posted on a newspaper and remain open for Ten (10) consecutive days during working hours.