Ministry of Finance Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Senior Sovereign Rating and Institutional Investor Relation Specialist” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before November 11, 2022. The Ministry of Finance Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Ministry of Finance Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Ministry of Finance Ethiopia looking for “Senior Sovereign Rating and Institutional Investor Relation Specialist” Vacancy. Ministry of Finance Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before November 11, 2022.
Ministry of Finance Ethiopia has published an employment notification October 29, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Ministry of Finance Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
Ministry of Finance Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022
|Ministry of Finance Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Senior Sovereign Rating and Institutional Investor Relation Specialist|
|Opening Date||October 29, 2022|
|Closing Date||November 11, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||Negotiable based on the Government’s Salary Harmonization Manual|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ministry of Finance Ethiopia
- Organization Type: Government
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Senior Sovereign Rating and Institutional Investor Relation Specialist
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: MA/BA Degree in Economics or International Relation or Finance or related field.
- Experience: Minimum Eight (08) years for MA and Ten (10) years for BA with relevant experience for the vacant position.
- Closing Date: November 11, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 011-157 05 94/91
How to apply for Ministry of Finance Ethiopia Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their non-returnable application, curriculum vitae (CV), Education, Experience and all credentials Documents together with their original documents within 10 (Ten) consecutive working days from the first days of announcement.
Ministry of Finance (MOF), Channel One Programs Coordinating Directorate (COPD), Sidist Kilo, MOF main Building 6th Floor, Room No. 601, Addis Ababa OR Applicant’s send their require documents by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: Vacancy Notification