Medical Doctor and Pharmacist Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 18 vacancies at the Federal Police Commission Health Service for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Federal Police Commission Health Service, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Medical Doctor and Pharmacist Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Medical Doctor and Pharmacist Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Federal Police Commission Health Service Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA Degree/MA Degree/Diploma in Nursing|
|Opening Date||November 02, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 06, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Federal Police Commission Health Service, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree/MA Degree/Diploma in Nursing.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Medical Doctor and Pharmacist
- Deadline: November 06, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 09
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 18
- Experienced Vacant Post: 0
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Medical Doctor, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician & Medical Radiology.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Federal Police Commission Health Service or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.