Addis Material for Capital Finance Trading SC Job Vacancy: Accounting, Economics and Business Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 10 vacancies at the Addis Material for Capital Finance Trading SC for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Material for Capital Finance Trading SC, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accounting, Economics and Business Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accounting, Economics and Business Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Addis Material for Capital Finance Trading SC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||08th Pass/10+2/10+3/Graduate/Diploma in related fields.|
|Opening Date||November 01, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 12, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||4635, 3925, 3456|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Material for Capital Finance Trading SC, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 08th Pass/10+2/10+3/Graduate/Diploma in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accounting, Economics and Business Management
- Deadline: November 12, 2020
- Salary: ብር 4635, 3925, 3456
- Total Variety of Positions: 04
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 08
- Experienced Vacant Post: 02
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Civil Engineering, Accounting, Economics, Business Management, Management, Finance Management, Banking, Driver.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Addis Material for Capital Finance Trading SC or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.