Lowland Livelihood Resilience Project Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Infrastructure Specialist Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There is currently 01 vacancy at the Lowland Livelihood Resilience Project for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Lowland Livelihood Resilience Project, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Infrastructure Specialist Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Infrastructure Specialist Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Lowland Livelihood Resilience Project Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||B.Sc./M.Sc. in relevant fields|
|Opening Date||January 05, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 19, 2021|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Lowland Livelihood Resilience Project, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc./M.Sc. in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Semera
- Position Name: Infrastructure Specialist
- Deadline: January 19, 2021
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Water Resource Management, Hydraulics, Water Supply Engineering, Irrigation Engineering, Agriculture Engineering.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Lowland Livelihood Resilience Project or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.