Haramaya University Job Vacancy 2021 [Dire Dawa, Ethiopia]: The recent vacancy announcement for Physical Education Teacher posts last date to apply is January 12, 2021.
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their nonreturnable application letter, curriculum vitae, one passport-sized photograph and other credentials to the office, Haramaya University Resources Department, or by mail to HR Office P.O. , or by e-mail at the authority.
Haramaya University Vacancy 2021
|The University is now functioning on three campus premises. The main campus, where the first milestone was laid, is Haramaya Main Campus. This campus is located at about 510 km East of Addis Ababa, between Dire Dawa and Harar towns. This is the nerve center of the University where the offices of the management of the institution are located.|
|Position||Physical Education Teacher|
|Opening Date||January 05, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 12, 2021|
|Job Location||Dire Dawa|
|Salary||As per scale|
|Term of Employment||One Year / Permanent|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Haramaya University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: PhD Degree in Physical Education
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Dire Dawa
- Position Name: Physical Education Teacher
- Deadline: January 12, 2021
- Salary: As per the University Scale
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: by mail
- Profession: Physical Education Teacher
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Haramaya University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.