Livelihoods Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There is currently 01 vacancy at the Danish Refugee Council for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Danish Refugee Council, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Livelihoods Manager Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Livelihoods Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Danish Refugee Council Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Masters Degree|
|Opening Date||December 29, 2020|
|Closing Date||January 07, 2021|
|Job Location||Dolo Ado|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Danish Refugee Council, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: NGO
- Educational Qualification: Master’s degree
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Dolo Ado
- Position Name: Livelihoods Manager
- Deadline: January 07, 2021
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: Online
- Profession: Law, Social sciences, International Development, Economics or other relevant field.
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies.
Please note that we receive applications up to January 7, 2021.
For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult www.drc.ngo.