Kotebe Metropolitan University Ethiopia Job Vacancy: General Mechanics, Health Officer, Driver Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 262 vacancies at the Kotebe Metropolitan University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Kotebe Metropolitan University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on General Mechanics, Health Officer, Driver Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
General Mechanics, Health Officer, Driver Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Kotebe Metropolitan University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+2/10+3/Graduate Degree or Diploma in relevant fields.|
|Opening Date||December 21, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 03, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 10150, 6193, 3934|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Kotebe Metropolitan University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+2/10+3/Graduate Degree or Diploma in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: General Mechanics, Health Officer, Driver
- Deadline: December 03, 2020
- Salary: ብር 10150, 6193, 3934
- Total Variety of Positions: 96
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 40
- Experienced Vacant Post: 222
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Education Leadership and Management, Automotive Technology, General Mechanics, Auto-Electrician, Health Officer, Sport Science, Forklift Operator, Plant Science, Agronomy, Forestry, Wood Work, Metal Works, Construction Technology and Management, Painting Arts, Auto-Mechanic, Hotel Management, Food Science, Plumber more.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Kotebe Metropolitan University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.