Lecturer Job Vacancy at Werabe University 2020. There are currently 142 vacancies at the Werabe University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Werabe University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Lecturer Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Werabe University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA Degree, MA Degree, LLM, PhD in related fields.|
|Opening Date||November 22, 200|
|Closing Date||December 03, 2020|
|Job Location||South Nations, Nationalities and Peoples Region|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Werabe University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree, MA Degree, LLM, PhD in related fields..
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: South Nations, Nationalities and Peoples Region
- Position Name: Lecturer
- Deadline: December 03, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 04
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 142
- Experienced Vacant Post: 0
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Soil Science , GIS , Forestry , Natural Resource Management , Rural Development , English Teacher , Plant Science , International Relations , Political Science , Horticulture , Anesthetist , Philosophy , Sociology , Sport Science , Journalism , Computer Science , Information Technology & more.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Werabe University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.