JeCCD Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before April 25, 2023. The JeCCD is currently located at Addis Ababa.
JeCCD Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The JeCCD looking for “Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist” Vacancy. JeCCD has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before April 25, 2023.
JeCCD has published an employment notification April 18, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. JeCCD Job Vacancy 2023.
JeCCD Job Vacancy 2023
|JeCCD Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist|
|Opening Date||April 18, 2023|
|Closing Date||April 25, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: JeCCD
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: April 25, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 0116675364, 0911-241858
- Official Website: www.jeccdoeth.org
- Lead the annual planning of the project activities as well as develop monitoring, evaluation and learning plans in consultation with the project team and Area Coordinators as well as Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officers throughout the project period.
- Coordinate and facilitate the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning activities of the Project.
- Support, guide and capacitate the Area Office project Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officers related to project activity tracking, monitoring, evaluation, learning and communication.
- Ensure the proper use of monitoring and evaluation tools by Partners Organizations.
- Develop formats and adapt applicable indicators and measurements to be used by the project.
- Conduct monitoring periodically and facilitate the evaluation process
- Qualification: MA/MSc, BA/BSc Degree in Development Economics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Business Development or related development studies
- Experience: 10 years for MA/MSc, 12 years for BA/BSc in related works
- Negotiating and networking.
- Contextual, organizational and gender awareness.
- Knowledge and experience in Result Based
- Monitoring and Evaluation System.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Computer literate.
- Adequate knowledge and awareness on safeguarding of children, youths, women and other vulnerable groups of the community.
- Good command of English and Amharic Languages both spoken and written
- Sex: Female
How to apply for JeCCD Jobs 2023?
Interested Applicants are invited to send their applications along with their curriculum vitae and other supporting documents to the following address in seven working days starting from the date of this vacancy announcement.
Jerusalem Children and Community Development Organization (JeCCDO) Head Office P. O. Box 41742, Addis Ababa
Applicants can also submit their applications in person to JeCCDO Head Office in Addis Ababa. Additional information can be obtained via telephone numbers: 0116675364, 0911-241858
Applications through e-mails will not be considered.
N.B: As a child focused organization, JeCCDO pays due attention to safeguarding of children, youths, women and other vulnerable groups issues in its staff recruitment procedures and practices