African Oil PLC Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Fuel Station Project Supervision and Maintenance Engineer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before September 01, 2023. The African Oil PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
African Oil PLC Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The African Oil PLC looking for “Fuel Station Project Supervision and Maintenance Engineer” Vacancy. African Oil PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before September 01, 2023.
African Oil PLC has published an employment notification August 27, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. African Oil PLC Job Vacancy 2023.
African Oil PLC Job Vacancy 2023
|African Oil PLC Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Fuel Station Project Supervision and Maintenance Engineer|
|Opening Date||August 27, 2023|
|Closing Date||September 01, 2023|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: African Oil PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Fuel Station Project Supervision and Maintenance Engineer
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: MSc/BSc Degree In Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electro mechanical Engineering or in industrial field.
- Experience: Minimum of 3/5 years direct (relevant) work experience respectively.
- Closing Date: September 01, 2023
- Application Process: Online
- For more information: 0911-23-70-96/ 09-29-93-28-00
- Official Website: www.africaoilcorp.com
How to apply for African Oil PLC Jobs 2023?
Qualified applicants who fulfill the above requirements should apply with this link: https://forms.gle/awtwwcexZbQ7xdZH6
For further information: 0911-23-70-96/ 09-29-93-28-00
Note: Our Company will cover transport cost for candidates who will be called for examination.