ILRI Ethiopia Veterinary Professionals Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently vacancies at the International Livestock Research Institute for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the International Livestock Research Institute, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Office Administration posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Veterinary Professionals Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|ILRI Ethiopia Veterinary Professionals Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Master Degree|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||Freshers and Experienced only|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: International Livestock Research Institute, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in veterinary medicine or a related subject.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Position Name: CPD Program For Veterinary Professionals
- Salary: Negotiable
- Experience: 8-10 years in veterinary medicine and veterinary service delivery experience and proven track record on CPD in the veterinary sector.
- Application Process: In person, Online, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Applicants should send a cover letter and CV expressing their interest in the position, what they can bring to the job and the names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience to the Director, People and Organizational Development by clicking on the “Apply Now” tab above before 20 June 2020. The position title and reference number AAHH /06/2020 should be clearly marked on the subject line of the cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working for ILRI. Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ILRI does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing or training). ILRI also does not concern itself with information on applicants’ bank accounts.
To find out more about ILRI, visit our websites at http://www.ilri.org/
ILRI is an equal opportunity employer