DRC Project Manager Job Vacancy Ethiopia 2020. There are currently vacancies at the DRC (Danish Refugee Council) for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the DRC (Danish Refugee Council), Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Office Administration posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Project Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|DRC NGO Project Manager Job Vacancy in Ethiopia 2020|
|Who can apply?||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Opening Date||June 7, 2020|
|Closing Date||June 27, 2020|
|Job Location||Dollo Ado|
|Salary||as per scale|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: DRC (Danish Refugee Council), Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: NGO
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, law, social work, international development, or another relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: 6 Month
- Position Name: Project Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: N/A
- Application Process: Online
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies.
Please forward the application and CV, in English through the stated website no later than June 27, 2020.
For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult www.drc.ngo
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.