GSEZA Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 03 “HRM and General Service Team Leader” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before December 01, 2022. The GSEZA is currently located at Adama.
GSEZA Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The GSEZA looking for “HRM and General Service Team Leader” Vacancy. GSEZA has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before December 01, 2022.
GSEZA has published an employment notification November 17, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. GSEZA Job Vacancy 2022.
GSEZA Job Vacancy 2022
|GSEZA Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 03 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||HRM and General Service Team Leader & More|
|Opening Date||November 17, 2022|
|Closing Date||December 01, 2022|
|Salary||As per rules|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Gada Special Economic Zone Authority (GSEZA)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: HRM and General Service Team Leader & More
- Total Vacancy: 03
- Closing Date: December 01, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
|01.||Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Team Leader||BA/ BSc, MA/ MSc degree in Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Public Administration, Project Management, Journalism and Communication or related field of study.||06/ 04 years of relevant experience.|
|02.||HRM and General Service Team Leader||BA/ BSc, MA/ MSc degree in Management, Public Administration, Human Resources Management Business Administration or equivalent qualification.||06/ 04 years of relevant experience.|
|03.||Service Vehicle Driver||Grade 10/ 12 Complete, 10+1 (Level I), 10+2 (Level II), 10+3 (level III), in Auto Mechanics, General Mechanics any and permitted grade license to driver Bus 4.||08/ 04/ 02 0 years of relevant experience and COC certificate for levels.|
How to apply for GSEZA Jobs 2022?
- All candidates must come up with original and copy of their education and experience documents and apply physically.
- Terms of Employment for all positions are permanent.
- All qualified candidates must have enough surety.
- For positions No. 1 & 2 candidates’ BA/BSC must be CGP 3.00 & above for males and 2.6 & above for females.
- Qualified candidates must have interest to work at Adama.
- Knowledge of Afan Oromo (Listening, Speaking, Writing and Reading Skills) is Mandatory.
- Registration will be held for 10 (ten) days including Saturday starting from the first date of advertisement on newspaper at Gada Special Economic Zone Authority office morning from 3:30-6:00 and afternoon 8:00-10:00 local time GSEZA Building, Adama.
Download: Vacancy Notification