Ethiopian Press Organization Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Motor Driver, Graphic Designer, Computer Engineer Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 38 vacancies at the Ethiopian Press Organization for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian Press Organization, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Motor Driver, Graphic Designer, Computer Engineer Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Motor Driver, Graphic Designer, Computer Engineer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian Press Organization Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+1/10+2/Diploma/Graduation Degree|
|Opening Date||December 18, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 24, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Press Organization, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+1/10+2/Diploma/Graduation Degree.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Motor Driver, Graphic Designer, Computer Engineer
- Deadline: November 25, 2020
- Salary: ብር 6666
- Total Variety of Positions: 38
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 38
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Economics , Computer Science , Graphic Design , Health Informatics , Motor Driver , Finance Management , Computer Engineering , Accounting , Journalism , Management , Information Science , Human Resource Management , Business Management , Public Administration , Marketing , Language and Literature , International Relations , Political Science , Statistics.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Press Organization or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.