Ethiopian Press Organization Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 04 “Accountant, and more” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before November 26, 2021. The Ethiopian Press Organization Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Ethiopian Press Organization Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The Ethiopian Press Organization Ethiopia looking for “Accountant, and more” Vacancy. Ethiopian Press Organization Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree or Diploma in a relevant field may apply on or before November 26, 2021.
Ethiopian Press Organization Ethiopia has published an employment notification November 20, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Ethiopian Press Organization Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021.
Ethiopian Press Organization Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Ethiopian Press Organization Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 04 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Accountant, and more.|
|Opening Date||November 20, 2021.|
|Closing Date||November 26, 2021.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||ETB 13114, 5422.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Press Organization, Ethiopia.
- Type of Organization: Private.
- Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma in relevant field.
- Experience: 0/02 years experience in relevant field.
- Job Duration: Full time.
- Location: Addis Ababa.
- Position Name: Accountant, and more.
- Deadline: November 26, 2021.
- Total Variety of Positions: 04.
- Professions: Accounting, Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology, Journalism, Language And Literature, Office Administration, Secretary, Social Sciences.
How to apply for Ethiopian Press Organization, Ethiopia Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Press Organization or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.