Felege Hiwot Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Library and Information Science, Security Guard Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 12 vacancies at the Felege Hiwot Elementary School for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Felege Hiwot Elementary School, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Library and Information Science, Security Guard Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Library and Information Science, Security Guard Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Felege Hiwot Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||10+3/ Diploma/Graduate|
|Opening Date||January 16, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 29, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 2344, 3333, 5358|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Felege Hiwot Elementary School, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/ Diploma/Graduate.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Library and Information Science, Security Guard
- Deadline: January 29, 2021
- Salary: ብር 2344, 3333, 5358
- Total Variety of Positions: 06
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 09
- Experienced Vacant Post: 03
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Office Administration, Secretary, Business Management, Marketing, Accounting, Management, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Library and Information Science, Security Guard.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Felege Hiwot Elementary School or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.