Gewane Agricultural College Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician and HR Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 08 vacancies at the Gewane Agricultural College for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Gewane Agricultural College, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician and HR Manager Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician and HR Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Gewane Agricultural College Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Degree or Diploma in related fields|
|Opening Date||January 16, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 29, 2021|
|Job Location||Afar Region|
|Salary||ብር 5008, 5907, 4379|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Gewane Agricultural College, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Afar Region
- Position Name: Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician and HR Manager
- Deadline: January 29, 2021
- Salary: ብር 5008, 5907, 4379
- Total Variety of Positions: 05
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 08
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Pharmacist, Secretary, Office Administration, Management, Business Management, Record Management, Human Resource Management, Laboratory Technician.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Gewane Agricultural College or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.