Federal Judges Administration Council Office Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Purchasing, Management and Accounting Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 03 vacancies at the Federal Judges Administration Council Office for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Federal Judges Administration Council Office, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Purchasing, Management and Accounting Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Purchasing, Management and Accounting Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Federal Judges Administration Council Office Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree or Diploma in Purchasing, Management and Accounting.|
|Opening Date||January 28, 2021|
|Closing Date||February 11, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3333 and ብር 6193|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Federal Judges Administration Council Office, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree or Diploma in Purchasing, Management and Accounting.
- Term of Employment: Permanent/Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Purchasing, Management and Accounting
- Deadline: February 11, 2021
- Salary: ብር 3333 and ብር 6193
- Total Variety of Positions: 03
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 03
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Purchasing ግዢ, Management አስተዳደር, Accounting አካውንቲንግ.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Federal Judges Administration Council Office or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.