Addis Ababa Roads Authority Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 22 vacancies for Experienced only. Applicants must apply before February 25, 2022. The Addis Ababa Roads Authority is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Recently the Addis Ababa Roads Authority has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on Senior Procurement Officer, and More posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Addis Ababa Roads Authority Job Vacancy 2022
|About: Addis Ababa Roads Authority Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 22 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Senior Procurement Officer, and More|
|Opening Date||February 17, 2022|
|Closing Date||February 25, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ETB 11887, 9934, 6651, 8185, 5329, 4230.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Name of the organization: The Addis Ababa Roads Authority.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Contract.
- Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma in relevant fields.
- Total Vacancy: 22.
- Professions: Accounting, Business Administration, Communication, Computer Science, Economics, Education Planning Management, Electricity, Gender, Human Resource Management, Information System, Information Technology, International Relations, Journalism, Language And Literature, Law, Management, Management Information System Mis, Marketing, Office Administration, Political Science, Public Administration, Public Relation, Purchasing, Secretary, Supplies Management.
- Experience: At least 1/2//3/4/6 years of experience.
- Closing Date: February 25, 2022.
- Position: Senior Procurement Officer, and More.
- For more information: 0113713400.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Addis Ababa Roads Authority office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.