Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise Job Vacancy: Auto-Mechanic, Forklift Operator, Driver Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 31 vacancies at the Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Auto-Mechanic, Forklift Operator, Driver Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Auto-Mechanic, Forklift Operator, Driver Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+2/10+3/Graduation Degree/Diploma in related fields|
|Opening Date||November 24, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 07, 2020|
|Job Location||Mojo (Oromia Region)|
|Salary||ብር 6980 and ብር 5735|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+2/10+3/Graduation Degree/Diploma in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Mojo (Oromia Region)
- Position Name: Auto-Mechanic, Forklift Operator, Driver
- Deadline: December 07, 2020
- Salary: ብር 6980 and ብር 5735
- Total Variety of Positions: 09
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 31
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Auto-Mechanic, Auto-Electrician, Plumber, General Mechanics, Forklift Operator, Driver, Record Management.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.