Ethiopian Roads Authority Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Secretary, Office Administration and Law Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 10 vacancies at the Ethiopian Roads Authority for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian Roads Authority, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Office Administration and Law Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Secretary, Office Administration and Law Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian Roads Authority Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Degree, Diploma and LLB|
|Opening Date||November 02, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 13, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 4793, 8831, 5376, 3036|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Roads Authority, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Degree, Diploma and LLB
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Secretary, Office Administration and Law
- Deadline: November 13, 2020
- Salary: ብር 4793, 8831, 5376, 3036
- Total Variety of Positions: 04
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 05
- Experienced Vacant Post: 05
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Secretary, Office Administration, Law.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Roads Authority or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.