Ethiopian National Election Board Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 15 vacancies for Experienced only. Applicants must apply before March 05, 2021. The Ethiopian National Election Board is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Recently the Ethiopian National Election Board has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Ethiopian National Election Board Job Vacancy 2021
|Ethiopian National Election Board Job Vacancy 2021 : The National Election Board of Ethiopia is an autonomous government agency which supervises the national elections of Ethiopia. The NEBE was established by Proclamation number 64/1992, and answers to the House of Peoples’ Representatives.|
|Position||Civic Education and Quality Management Expert, Electronics Hardware Expert, Transport / Fleet Management Coordinator, Media Accreditation, Monitoring and Support Expert for Regional Office, Programme Associates.|
|Opening Date||February 25, 2021.|
|Closing Date||March 05, 2021.|
|Salary||As per rules.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Name of the organization: Ethiopian National Election Board.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Educational Qualification: Master Degree, BSc, BA, MA, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Total Vacancy: 15.
- Experience: Experienced Only.
- Closing Date: March 05, 2021.
- Position: Civic Education and Quality Management Expert, Electronics Hardware Expert, Transport / Fleet Management Coordinator, Media Accreditation, Monitoring and Support Expert for Regional Office, Programme Associates.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ethiopian National Election Board office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.