Dembi Dolo University Job Vacancy: Junior Technical Assistant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 67 vacancies at the Dembi Dolo University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Dembi Dolo University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Junior Technical Assistant Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Junior Technical Assistant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Dembi Dolo University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree, Master’s Degree and Diploma in Accounting, Management and Engineering.|
|Opening Date||December 17, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 30, 2020|
|Job Location||Oromia Region|
|Salary||ብር 12776, 10647, 9320, 4750|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Dembi Dolo University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree, Master’s Degree and Diploma in Accounting, Management and Engineering.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Oromia Region
- Position Name: Junior Technical Assistant
- Deadline: December 30, 2020
- Salary: ብር 12776, 10647, 9320, 4750
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 67
- Experienced Vacant Post: 0
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Painting Arts , Fine Art , Soil Science , GIS , Environmental Science , Natural Resource Management , Rural Development , Plant Science , Agricultural Economics , Pathology , Computer Science , Information Technology , Environmental Health , Applied Chemistry , Nurse , Physics Teacher , Epidemiology , Accounting , Economics , Sociology , Business Management , Social Work , Finance Management , Banking , Political Science , Business Administration , Philosophy , Hydrology.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Dembi Dolo University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.