Ethiopian National Election Board Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Public Administration, Communication and Journalism Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 08 vacancies at the Ethiopian National Election Board for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian National Election Board, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Public Administration, Communication and Journalism Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Public Administration, Communication and Journalism Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian National Election Board Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA Degree, MA Degree, Diploma or equivalent degree.|
|Opening Date||November 15, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 26, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian National Election Board, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree, MA Degree, Diploma or equivalent degree.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Public Administration, Communication and Journalism
- Deadline: November 26, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 08
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 08
- Application Process: by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Law , Psychology , Anthropology , Journalism , Public Administration , International Relations , Political Science , Communication , Language and Literature.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian National Election Board or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.