Ethiopian National Election Board Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Election Legal Affairs Manager, Driver, etc. Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 16 vacancies at the Ethiopian National Election Board for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian National Election Board, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Election Legal Affairs Manager, Driver, etc. Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Election Legal Affairs Manager, Driver, etc. Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Ethiopian National Election Board Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||MA/BA degree in relevant fields|
|Opening Date||January 28, 2021|
|Closing Date||February 2, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||Attractive (Non Civil Service scale)|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian National Election Board, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: MA/BA degree in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Election Legal Affairs Manager, Driver, etc.
- Deadline: February 2, 2021
- Salary: Attractive (Non Civil Service scale)
- Total Variety of Positions: 08
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 16
- Application Process: by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Accounting, Finance Management, Business Management, Driver, Law, Economics, Journalism, Communication, Political Science, International Relations, Business Administration, Sociology, Psychology, Gender, Anthropology, Secretary, Office Administration, Human Resource Management.
How to apply?
Qualified applicants can submit their application letter along with an updated CV with three professional references, copies of education credentials and work experience via email to email@example.com by stating the position you are applying on the subject email. Application may also be submitted in person to our office located on Bole Road, behind DH Geda Tower Addis Ababa from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday and Half day on Saturdays.
- Application Deadline: February 03, 2021
- Qualified candidates who fulfil the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by NEBE.
- Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.