Ethiopian Federal Police Commission Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Secretary and Office Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 23 vacancies at the Ethiopian Federal Police Commission for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian Federal Police Commission, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary and Office Administration Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Secretary and Office Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Ethiopian Federal Police Commission Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Degree or Diploma|
|Opening Date||January 27, 2021|
|Closing Date||February 10, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Federal Police Commission, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Secretary and Office Administration
- Deadline: February 10, 2021
- Salary: ብር 3333 and ብር 3729
- Total Variety of Positions: 02
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 09
- Experienced Vacant Post: 14
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Secretary and Office Administration.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Federal Police Commission or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.