Borana University Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Secretary, Office Administration, Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 42 vacancies at the Borana University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Borana University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Office Administration, Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Secretary, Office Administration, Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Borana University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree/ Master’s Degree/Diploma|
|Opening Date||October 18, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 29, 2020|
|Job Location||Oromia Region|
|Salary||ብር 6773, 5907, 5098, 7690|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Borana University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree/ Master’s Degree/Diploma in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Oromia Region
- Position Name: Secretary, Office Administration, Management
- Deadline: October 29, 2020
- Salary: ብር 6773, 5907, 5098, 7690
- Total Variety of Positions: 28
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 12
- Experienced Vacant Post: 30
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Secretary, Office Administration, Information of Library Science & more.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Borana University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.