Borana University Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Teaching Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 82 vacancies at the Borana University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Borana University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Teaching Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Teaching Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Borana University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree/ Master’s Degree/Diploma|
|Opening Date||January 26, 2021|
|Closing Date||February 9, 2021|
|Job Location||Oromia Region|
|Salary||ብር 6773, 5907, 5098, 7690|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Borana University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree/ Master’s Degree/Diploma in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Oromia Region
- Position Name: Teaching
- Deadline: February 9, 2021
- Salary: ብር 6773, 5907, 5098, 7690
- Total Variety of Positions: 18
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 79
- Experienced Vacant Post: 03
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Mathematics Teacher , English Teacher የእንግሊዘኛ መምህር, Geography , Environmental Science የአካባቢ ሳይንስ, Sport Science , Civics ስነ ምግባርና ስነ ዜጋ, Psychology , Physics Teacher , Economics , Anthropology , Biology Teacher , Applied Chemistry , History , Management አስተዳደር, Animal Science እንስሳት ሳይንስ, Nutrition አመጋገብ, Natural Resource Management የተፈጥሮ ሀብት አስተዳደር, Agriculture ግብርና, Oromifa Language Teacher , Accounting
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Borana University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.