EthioChicken PLC Job Vacancy 2021 [Fresher’s Only]: A total of 01 ” Customer Experience Associate ” vacancies for Fresher’s only Candidates. Applicants must apply before July 9, 2021. The EthioChicken PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
EthioChicken PLC Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The EthioChicken PLC looking for ” Customer Experience Associate ” Vacancy. EthioChicken PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a BA Degree in Marketing Management and related fields may apply on or before July 9, 2021.
EthioChicken PLC has published an employment notification July 03, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. EthioChicken PLC Job Vacancy 2021.
EthioChicken PLC Job Vacancy 2021
|EthioChicken PLC Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 01 vacancies for Fresher’s only.|
|Position||Customer Experience Associate.|
|Opening Date||July 03, 2021.|
|Closing Date||July 9, 2021.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||As per rules.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority : EthioChicken PLC.
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: Private.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree in Marketing Management and related fields .
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: Fresher’s Only.
- Closing Date: July 9, 2021.
- Application Process : Online or Offline.
- Position: Customer Experience Associate.
- For more information: 251-1667-22-29.
How to apply for EthioChicken PLC Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to EthioChicken PLC office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for EthioChicken PLC Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their applications(Cover Letter) including a detailed CV through to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.