EthioChicken Vacancy 2020 [ Fresh Graduate Breeding Officer Jobs]: Cape Verde St Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Jobseekers can apply through email. Last date for apply 03/04/2020.
Recently the EthioChicken has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Breeding Officer posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian job seekers must apply before the closing date.
EthioChicken PLC Vacancy 2020
|EthioChicken is considered as one of the leading poultry producing companies in East Africa in which the operative companies are AGP Poultry PLC (AGP), Mekelle Farms Ltd (MFL) and Andasa Poultry PLC. These are sister companies and jointly operate under the brand umbrella of EthioChicken.|
|Opening Date||23 March 2020|
|Closing Date||03 April 2020|
|Salary||as per scale|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Name of the organization: EthioChicken PLC
- Type of Organisation: Private
- Educational Qualification: BSC Degree in Veterinary Medicine or related fields
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Application Process: by e-mail only
- Place of Work: Worabe
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Must be sent with applications(Cover Letter) including a detailed CV through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.