East Africa College Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Human Resource Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 19 vacancies at the East Africa College for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the East Africa College, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Human Resource Manager Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Human Resource Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|East Africa College Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||MA/MBA/M.Sc. in relevant fields|
|Opening Date||January 05, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 19, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: East Africa College, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: MA/MBA/M.Sc. in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Human Resource Manager
- Deadline: January 19, 2021
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 19
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 19
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Business Administration, Education Leadership and Management, Human Resource Management, Logistics, Supplies Management, Computer Science, Information Technology , Business Management , Management, Marketing, Sales, Accounting, Finance Management, Nurse , Sociology, pedagogy, Social Work, Psychology.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the East Africa College or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.