DRC Head of Programme Job Vacancy Ethiopia 2020. There are currently vacancies at the DRC (Danish Refugee Council) for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the DRC (Danish Refugee Council), Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Office Administration posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Head of Programme Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|DRC NGO Head of Programme Job Vacancy in Ethiopia 2020|
|Who can apply?||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Opening Date||June 7, 2020|
|Closing Date||June 25, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: DRC (Danish Refugee Council), Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: NGO
- Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in law, social sciences, international development, or another relevant field. Over 8 years of progressively responsible experience in program management, leadership, and design.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: 24 Month
- Position Name: Head of Programme
- Salary: Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment for Expatriates; please refer to drc.ngo under Vacancies.
- Total Variety of Positions: N/A
- Application Process: Offline (CV)
How to apply?
All applicants must upload a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Please note that applications will be reviewed continuously and interviews will be planned as soon as a suitable candidate is identified – so early submission of applications is encouraged. DRC remains a right to close the vacancy once a suitable candidate is identified.
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website drc.ngo.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Vacancy Notification [PDF]