Docnet Medical Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Mechanical Engineer/ Biomedical Engineer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before August 30, 2022. The Docnet Medical Trading PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Docnet Medical Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Docnet Medical Trading PLC looking for “Mechanical Engineer/ Biomedical Engineer” Vacancy. Docnet Medical Trading PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before August 30, 2022.
Docnet Medical Trading PLC has published an employment notification August 24, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Docnet Medical Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2022.
Docnet Medical Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2022
|Docnet Medical Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Mechanical Engineer/ Biomedical Engineer|
|Opening Date||August 24, 2022|
|Closing Date||August 30, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Docnet Medical Trading PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Mechanical Engineer/ Biomedical Engineer
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: Mechanical Engineer/ Biomedical Engineer
- Experience: Minimum Four years and above with relevant working experience in the medical equipment maintenance and repair area and competent computer skills. (for Biomedical engineer or mechanical engineer).
- Closing Date: August 30, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 0920774792
How to apply for Docnet Medical Trading PLC Jobs 2022?
The applicants should submit their CV and their credential with the following address until August 30, 2022
Address Bole Medhanialem AWLO Business Centre,4th Floor Office no- A-412 Or email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: – 0920774792
Download: Vacancy Notification