Dejazmach Wendyrad Secondary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Electrician, Laboratory Technician, Office Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 13 vacancies at the Dejazmach Wendyrad Secondary School for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Dejazmach Wendyrad Secondary School, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Electrician, Laboratory Technician, Office Administration Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Electrician, Laboratory Technician, Office Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Dejazmach Wendyrad Secondary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree/MA Degree/PhD in relevant fields|
|Opening Date||November 14, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 26, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3333, 4609, 8017, 2799|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Dejazmach Wendyrad Secondary School, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree/MA Degree/PhD in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Electrician, Laboratory Technician, Office Administration
- Deadline: November 26, 2020
- Salary: ብር 3333, 4609, 8017, 2799
- Total Variety of Positions: 11
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 09
- Experienced Vacant Post: 04
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting , Management , Business Management , Secretary , Supplies Management , Office Administration , Laboratory Technician , Electrician , Marketing , Statistics.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Dejazmach Wendyrad Secondary School or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.