Curator and Assistant Curator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 02 vacancies at the Addis Ababa University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Curator and Assistant Curator Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Curator and Assistant Curator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Addis Ababa University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||MA Degree|
|Opening Date||September 26, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 08, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: MA/Master Degree.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Curator and Assistant Curator
- Deadline: October 08, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 02
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 02
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Tourism, History, Anthropology, Arts, Archeology And Heritage Management
How to apply?
Applicants should submit their letter of application stating the position they are apply, original and one copy of their credentials including transcript and degrees, within 10 working days after the date of this advertisement.
Registration Place: Addis Ababa University, Main Campus Human Resource & Development Director Office Number One.