Contract Administration Officer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There is currently 01 vacancy at the Dire Dawa Polytechnic College for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Dire Dawa Polytechnic College, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Contract Administration Officer Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Contract Administration Officer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Dire Dawa Polytechnic College Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA/BSc/LLB in the field of Contract Management|
|Opening Date||October 01, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 12, 2020|
|Job Location||Dire Dawa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Dire Dawa Polytechnic College, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: BA/BSc/LLB in the field of Contract Management.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Dire Dawa
- Position Name: Contract Administration Officer
- Deadline: October 12, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Management, Economics, Engineering, Business Management, Supplies Management, Law.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Dire Dawa Polytechnic College or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.