Afar Regional Livelihood Resilience Project Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Driver Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There is currently 01 vacancy at the Afar Regional Livelihood Resilience Project for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Afar Regional Livelihood Resilience Project, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Driver Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Driver Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Afar Regional Livelihood Resilience Project Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||08th Pass/10+2/10+3|
|Opening Date||January 09, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 22, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per as project scale|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Afar Regional Livelihood Resilience Project, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 08th Pass/10+2/10+3.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Driver
- Deadline: January 22, 2021
- Salary: As per as project scale
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Driver ሾፌር
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Afar Regional Livelihood Resilience Project or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.