ChildFund Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “IT Support Analyst” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before December 20, 2022. The ChildFund Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
ChildFund Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The ChildFund Ethiopia looking for “IT Support Analyst” Vacancy. ChildFund Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before December 20, 2022.
ChildFund Ethiopia has published an employment notification December 14, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. ChildFund Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
ChildFund Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022
|ChildFund Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||IT Support Analyst II|
|Opening Date||December 14, 2022|
|Closing Date||December 20, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa, with frequent field travel to ChildFund’s operational areas|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: ChildFund Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: NGO
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: IT Support Analyst II
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: December 20, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.childfund.org
Required Education and Experience
- 1-3 years working experience in desktop support.
- Conversant with working in a Microsoft Windows environment; Windows XP\7\8\10,
- Microsoft Office, Crystal reports, Oracle, WSUS, Acronis.
- Self-starter with desire and ability to learn new skills.
- Good communications skills, technical aptitude, detail oriented.
- English language required
- Customer service focus.
- Ability to work unsupervised and a high degree of dependability required.
- Ability to work well with colleagues as a team member.
- Experience with Apple devices a plus
Required/Desired Foreign Language
- English language required with ability to read, write, and understand.
- The Knowledge of French, Spanish or Portuguese will be an added advantage to this position.
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or closely related discipline. Equivalent relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Microsoft and Cisco preferred
- CompTIA A+ preferred
How to apply for ChildFund Ethiopia Jobs 2022?
ChildFund Ethiopia is committed to a workplace culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms. Furthermore, ChildFund Ethiopia is committed to ensuring a workplace that safeguards and protects all children, including preventing their sexual exploitation and abuse, as well as preventing the sexual exploitation and abuse of its staff, partners, and program participants. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
To apply, please use the following link. The deadline for application will be on December 20th, 2022.
Download: Vacancy Notification