Bez Ethiopia International Hotel Ethiopia Job Vacancy: House Keeping, Labor, Accounting Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 35 vacancies at the Bez Ethiopia International Hotel for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Bez Ethiopia International Hotel, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on House Keeping, Labor, Accounting Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
House Keeping, Labor, Accounting Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Bez Ethiopia International Hotel Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree or Diploma in related fields|
|Opening Date||November 27, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 10, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Bez Ethiopia International Hotel, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/ Diploma/Graduate Degree in Hotel Management , House Keeping , Labor , Accounting , Management , Engineering , Computer Science , Information Technology , Marketing , Driver , Cook , Chef , Security Guard.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: House Keeping, Labor, Accounting
- Deadline: December 10, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 10
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 06
- Experienced Vacant Post: 29
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Hotel Management , House Keeping , Labor , Accounting , Management , Engineering , Computer Science , Information Technology , Marketing , Driver , Cook , Chef , Security Guard.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Bez Ethiopia International Hotel or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.