Addis Raey Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Accounting, Secretary, Plumber Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 13 vacancies at the Addis Raey Elementary School for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Raey Elementary School, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accounting, Secretary, Plumber Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accounting, Secretary, Plumber Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Addis Raey Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||08/10+3/ Diploma/Graduate Degree/Diploma|
|Opening Date||November 26, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 09, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 1624, 3934, 4609, 5358|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Raey Elementary School, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 08/10+3/ Diploma/Graduate Degree/Diploma.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accounting, Secretary, Plumber
- Deadline: December 09, 2020
- Salary: ብር 1624, 3934, 4609, 5358
- Total Variety of Positions: 09
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 06
- Experienced Vacant Post: 07
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting , Secretary , Office Administration , Electrician , Construction Technology and Management , Finance Management , Wood Work , Plumber , Cleaning , Clerk , Management , Human Resource Management , Purchasing , Supplies Management.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Addis Raey Elementary School or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.